Scholarships - Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle - Banner
Scholarships - Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle - Content
Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle Scholarship
The Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle TAFE NSW Scholarship has been established by the Zonta Club of Hunter Newcastle to support female students studying an eligible qualification at TAFE NSW Glendale.
The scholarship is valued at $1,000.
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 23 August 2019
Applicant must be:
- An Australian citizen
- Female, and 21 years or older at the time of application
- Currently enrolled in one of the following qualifications at TAFE NSW Glendale:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (CHC43415)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (HLT43015)
- Excellent attendance record
- Display potential to succeed and progress within the industry
- Demonstrated commitment to study and career goals
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5 pm Friday, 23 August 2019.