Hunter TAFE Foundation - TAFE NSW
Hunter TAFE Foundation - Banner
Hunter TAFE Foundation Scholarship - Top Content
Hunter TAFE Foundation
The Hunter TAFE Foundation is a not-for-profit charitable organisation working with Hunter business, education and community leaders committed to supporting education and training at TAFE NSW by helping students achieve their goals.
Established in 2000, the Foundation provides financial support to TAFE NSW students in the Hunter and Central Coast, who are experiencing either personal or financial hardship to assist them in completing their studies.
In the 2017 financial year, the Hunter TAFE Foundation presented over $140,000 in awards and scholarships providing support and encouragement to students in the completion of their studies.
How can I donate?
The Hunter TAFE Foundation accepts donations from individuals, organisations and community groups who share the vision of the Foundation to support and encourage students studying in the vocational sector in the Hunter and Central Coast regions.
Interested in establishing an Award or Scholarship?
We understand that some Donors may wish to establish an Award or Scholarship that aligns with their field of expertise or a specific career area. The Hunter TAFE Foundation considers this type of donation as a Dedicated Fund; a fund only to be used for the purpose as instructed by the Donor. For more information on how Donors are recognised please download the Invitation to Become a Donor. All contributions made through a donation to the Hunter TAFE Foundation to further or advance education at TAFE NSW in the Hunter and Central Coast are fully tax deductible.
Are you an Employee of TAFE NSW and wanting to donate?
Employees of TAFE NSW are invited to donate to the Hunter TAFE Foundation via the Employee Contribution program, whereby employees can donate fortnightly via the payroll system. If you are an employee and wish to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to pledge an annual donation? Become a Friend of the Foundation
The Hunter TAFE Foundation invites individuals and organisations to make an annual donation to support continued education in the Hunter and Central Coast regions.
As a Friend of the Foundation, you will contribute to supporting TAFE NSW students across the Hunter and Central Coast who are financially disadvantaged or suffering from personal hardship and in need of support to complete their studies.
Hunter TAFE Foundation Scholarship
We would like to thank our donors who have generously contributed over the years and have enabled the Foundation to support so many students. The Hunter TAFE Foundation recognises contributions by Donors to Dedicated Funds as accumulated donations.
- Barker Maritime Scholarship – donated by Don Barker and Annette Lynch
- Kaiyu Awards – donated by Kaiyu Enterprises
- Neville Sawyer Business Scholarship – donated by Neville Sawyer
- Brett Graham Scholarship – donated by the Hunter Culinary Association and TAFE NSW
- Crowne Plaza Scholarships – donated by Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley and Crowne Plaza Terrigal
- HMA Board TAFE Scholarships – donated by the Hunter Manufacturing Awards Board
- Bean Counters Scholarships – donated by Bean Counters Ball Committee
- Carol Duval Memorial Award for Painting – donated by Valerie Duval
- Together Today Award – donated by Together Today Cooperative
- Anthony Carter Memorial Encouragement Award – donated by Ted and Christine Carter and supported by Kloster Ford
- Josh Woolfson Memorial Encouragement Award – donated by Liz Woolfson
- Reg Russom Memorial Drawing Prize – donated by the Reg Russom Trust and supported by Eckersley’s Art and Craft
- Sonia Walkom Memorial Scholarship – donated by Walkom Real Estate
- Trevor Drayton Scholarships – donated by the Trevor Drayton Scholarship Committee
- MEMMES Scholarships – donated by the Mining, Electrical and Mining Mechanical Engineering Society