Visa Information - TAFE NSW
INTERNATIONAL - Enrol - How to Apply - Visa Information - Content
Before you apply to study at TAFE NSW, you should check the evidence you will need to provide to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) to obtain a visa.
How to check what evidence you will need to provide to obtain a visa
- Go to the Student visa (subclass 500) page on the Department of Home Affairs website
- Scroll down to the Document Checklist Tool
- Select the country that is listed on your passport
- Enter ‘00591E' in the Education Provider CRICOS code field (this is the TAFE NSW CRICOS code)
- Answer the remaining questions
- Click the display evidence button
- When the page reloads, scroll back down past the form to the Documentary Evidence List
- If you are required by DHA to provide evidence of your financial capacity i.e. proof that you have enough money to support yourself and your family (if applicable) in Australia for the duration of your studies, you must complete and submit your TAFE NSW application through a TAFE NSW Education Agent
- If you’re from Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka or Thailand, you must submit your TAFE NSW application through a TAFE NSW Education Agent
When you’ve successfully enrolled and we have received your payment, we will issue you with an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) form. Use the eCoE form to apply for your student visa.
Search for your local TAFE NSW Education Agent