INTERNATIONAL - Support and Services - Content
Support and Services
TAFE NSW provides help and support for all of your study-related needs. With everything at your fingertips, there’s no stress adapting to a new study environment. All international students have access to:
- Careers advice and help finding a job
- Resume writing and preparing for a job interview
- Counselling for study and other personal matters – a free and confidential service
- Spacious grounds for enjoying a break
- Security staff to ensure your safety while on location
We know that leaving home to study in another country can be as challenging as it is exciting. That’s why at TAFE NSW we ensure every International Student has the support of an International Students Coordinator.
Your International Student Coordinator will:
- Organise your orientation program
- Meet you when you arrive at TAFE NSW
- Answer all questions about your study program
- Help to resolve any problems and will assist you in accessing other support services
You are also encouraged to join the Student Association. It provides a range of great services, discounts, facilities and activities for students and staff. It’s a great way to get involved – and membership is free for all international students.