INTERNATIONAL - Study - Content


Are you an International Student?

An International Student is an individual who holds or plans to hold a student visa (sub class 500) for study in Australia.

You may already have a career in mind, or be looking for inspiration. Whichever the case, your search starts here. TAFE NSW offers courses with flexible course dates, affordable fees and highly qualified teachers who provide individual learning support throughout the program.


International Standalone Course Search

International - Landing - Side Nav