International - Degrees - Banner
International - Degrees - Intro
International Student Degrees
A TAFE NSW degree offers you a strong academic foundation, with an emphasis on practical experience. When you study with us, you’ll get an industry-recognised qualification that can change your future.
TAFE Degrees are taught by industry experts in a dynamic, progressive learning environment, with access to industry standard facilities and equipment. Together, with our strong industry links and a diverse range of extracurricular student programs, our quality degree courses set us apart from the rest.
International - Degrees - Why
Why study a degree with TAFE NSW?
- Highly-qualified, friendly and experienced teachers
- Smaller class sizes where you are treated as more than just a number
- Study with a community of like-minded students
- Be connected with our industry partners
- State-of-the-art, purpose built facilities
- Degrees are developed in consultation with industry to make sure they are current and relevant
- Work placements and internships give you hands-on experience
International - Degrees - Courses
Discover our Degrees
International - Degrees - Pathways
Pathways from diploma and advanced diploma studies
Credit transfers allow graduates of some diploma and advanced diploma courses into accredited TAFE NSW undergraduate degrees.
International - Degrees - Work rights
Post-study work rights
If you graduate with a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral Degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of your field of study, you will be eligible to apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa – Post-Study Work stream.
You'd never feel like a stranger at TAFE NSW. You'd feel the genuine care of the entire academic team. I gained lifelong mentors, both in the professional and the personal sense.
The teachers’ encouragement, support and sharing of knowledge and experiences has helped me get a deeper understanding of the industry requirements and career direction.