INTERNATIONAL - Study - Courses - Degree Courses - Content
TAFE NSW Degree Courses
A TAFE NSW degree offers you a strong academic foundation, with an emphasis on practical experience. When you study with us, you'll get an industry-recognised qualification that can change your future.
TAFE Degrees are taught by industry experts in a dynamic, progressive learning environment, with access to industry standard facilities and equipment. Together, with our strong industry links and a diverse range of extracurricular student programs, our quality degree courses set us apart from the rest.
Why study a degree with us?
- highly-qualified, friendly and experienced teachers
- smaller class sizes where you are treated as more than just a number
- study with a community of like-minded students
- be connected with our industry partners
- state-of-the-art, purpose built facilities
- degrees are developed in consultation with industry to make sure they are current and relevant
- work placements and internships give you hands-on experience
Discover our degrees
- Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
- Bachelor of Applied Commerce
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Network Security)
- Bachelor of Property Valuation
- Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies)
Pathways from diploma and advanced diploma studies
Credit transfers allow graduates of some diploma and advanced diploma courses into accredited TAFE NSW undergraduate degrees.
Read more about university pathways from TAFE NSW.
From degree to career
If you graduate with a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral Degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of your field of study, you will be eligible to apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa – Post-Study Work stream. Read more about your Post-study work rights.