INTERNATIONAL - Global Engagement - Industry - Content
TAFE NSW works closely with global industry partners to deliver customised training that enhances productivity and success. From small businesses to multinational corporations and government agencies, TAFE NSW can provide quality training for the whole workforce, from operational staff to senior management.
A sample of our International industry partnerships:
2016 | 50 trained - Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (COTVET) and University of Education Winneba
2016 | 20 participants from 19 affiliate Institutes - Competency-based Teacher Training>
- Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
- Their role is to design and implement diploma and post diploma programs.
2016 | 20 participants - Financial Analysis for Managers
- Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk - Tyre manufacturer
PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
2016 | More than 60 AVEO Health Care Shanghai delegates - Master Class on Aged Care services and techniques available and used in Australia.
- AVEO Health Care Shanghai
- “The focus of the masterclass was to provide an introduction to Aged Care practice and skills. The topics included current trends in Aged Care, safety practices in the workplace, health issues for older people and their management, and the roles and responsibilities of an Aged Care worker.” Jennifer Tauaalo, Nursing Teacher at TAFE NSW
2015 - 2015 | 199 students - English Language (non-award program)
- Partnership with Seoul Hyundai Occupational Training College