Student services - International student support
International student support
Welcome to Australia and welcome to TAFE NSW
For over 50 years, TAFE NSW has warmly welcomed international students and helped with instilling them with the skills and knowledge for a global future.
We are delighted to welcome you to our country, and we wish you well in your studies.
International student services
TAFE NSW campuses provide the following services to international students:
- Arrange airport pick-up and accommodation on arrival.
- Orientation program to support your adjustment to studying and living in Australia and in TAFE NSW.
- Dedicated International student officers who can advise you about your studies and specialist support services in TAFE NSW.
- Counselling Service to help with personal and academic issues.
- Support with finding casual work while you study.
- Support with finding employment after you complete your TAFE NSW course.
- Access to social and sports activities.
- Access to English language support.
International students are not entitled to travel concessions. However, you may be able to access discounted Opal tickets or MyMulti discounted tickets if you meet certain eligibilities. Visit International student travel discount on the Transport for NSW website for more information.
Find out more
To enquire about a service, or to discover a more comprehensive list of learning support services available to international students, please visit TAFE NSW Australia.