When you enrol in a TAFE Digital electrotechnology course, you can study from your own home, in your own time, and gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enable you to mould your career in electrotechnology. Your path to establishing a successful career, with expanding opportunities across this industry, begins with TAFE Digital.
- Diploma of Electrical Engineering (UEE50411-01V03)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (UEE30811-01V03)
- Certificate II in Electronics (UEE21911-01V03)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) (UEE22011-01V03)
- Statement of Attainment in 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) (TDP-R5000V01)
- Statement of Attainment in 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) (TDP-R5001V01)
- TAFE Plus Statement in Re-Licensing For Electricians (357-27213V02)