TD - Career Area - Engineering - Header
Study Engineering and Electrotechnology
There has never been a better time to be a tradie in the construction and building design industry! NSW and Australia are currently in the midst of a skills shortage, and are in desperate need for qualified tradespeople.
Studying with TAFE Digital will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a professional tradesperson in this highly employable sector.
TD - Career Area - Engineering and Electrotechnology - Content
When you enrol in a TAFE Digital electrotechnology course, you can study from your own home, in your own time, and gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enable you to mould your career in electrotechnology. Your path to establishing a successful career, with expanding opportunities across this industry, begins with TAFE Digital.
- Diploma of Electrical Engineering (UEE50411)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (UEE30811)
- Certificate II in Electronics (UEE21911)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) (UEE22011)
- Statement of Attainment in 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) (TDP-R5000)
- Statement of Attainment in 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) (TDP-R5001)
- TAFE Plus Statement in Re-Licensing For Electricians (357-27213)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.