TAFE NSW Goulburn is located in the heart of Australia's first inland city, Goulburn, and offers students a friendly, community-focused culture in a thriving rural township.
As the largest TAFE location in the Southern Highlands, TAFE NSW Goulburn is dedicated to educating and enabling students to meet the expectations and requirements of industry, and employers throughout the district.
TAFE NSW Goulburn works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Hairdressing and beauty academy
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Carpentry and construction workshop
- The Argyle training restaurant - open to the public
- Light and heavy automotive/transport workshops
- Equine and animal training complex
- Horticultural training centre
- Aboriginal Education and Training Unit
- Student accommodation facility
Address: Cnr Verner & View Streets, Goulburn NSW 2580
Phone: 131 601
The Argyle Training Restaurant
Feast your heart out on cafe style food - one course and dessert.
Choose from an a-la-carte menu (one course and dessert). Seats up to 30 patrons.
Bookings are essential.
Phone: 02 4823 1800
Address: Block A, Verner and View Street, Goulburn