Location - Illawarra - Goulburn
TAFE NSW Goulburn is located in the heart of Australia's first inland city, Goulburn, and offers students a friendly, community-focused culture in a thriving rural township.
As the largest TAFE location in the Southern Highlands, TAFE NSW Goulburn is dedicated to educating and enabling students to meet the expectations and requirements of industry, and employers throughout the region.
TAFE NSW Goulburn works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Hairdressing and beauty academy
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Carpentry and construction workshop
- ‘The Argyle’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Light and heavy automotive/transport workshops
- Equine and animal training complex
- Horticultural training centre
- Aboriginal education and training unit
- Student accommodation facility
- Fully equipped library offering eResources, books, magazines, DVDs, subject specific library course guides, computers, reference services and more.
TAFE NSW Goulburn is built upon the homelands of Gundungurra people.