TAFE NSW Moruya is situated just south of the Moruya township, close to pristine beaches, in a peaceful rural setting.
Surrounded by idyllic farmland, and overlooking a picturesque pond and rose garden, TAFE NSW Moruya provides a broad range of education and training in a relaxed setting, to students from NSW’s south coast region. TAFE NSW Moruya also includes an Access Centre at the Batemans Bay Library and Education Centre.
TAFE NSW Moruya works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- ‘The Mantle’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- State-of-the-art hairdressing and beauty academy, open to the public
- Aboriginal Education and Training Unit
- Simulated aged care training facility
- Horticultural training facility
- Large-scaled carpentry and construction workshop
Address: 2857 Princes Highway, Moruya NSW 2537
Phone: 131 601
The Mantle Training Restaurant
Choose from a selection of modern Australian dishes.
Based at the TAFE NSW Moruya, The Mantle offers a selection of modern Australian, a-la-carte dining. The restaurant seats up to 48 patrons.
Phone: 02 4474 1825
Address: Block A, Princes Highway, Moruya