Location - Illawarra - Moruya - New
TAFE NSW Moruya is situated just south of the Moruya township, close to pristine beaches, in a peaceful rural setting.
TAFE NSW Moruya also offers an Access Centre at the Batemans Bay Library and Education Centre.
Surrounded by idyllic farmland and overlooking a picturesque pond and rose garden, TAFE NSW Moruya provides a broad range of education and training in a relaxed setting to students from NSW’s south coast region.
This location offers courses in tourism and hospitality, commercial cookery, building and construction, equine, animal studies, horticulture, rural and maritime studies, hairdressing, beauty, children's services and aged care, business studies and information technology. The General Education Faculty provides literacy and numeracy support and offers students Skills for Working & Training and Tertiary Preparation Certificate (Year 12 equivalent).
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Moruya, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Aboriginal Education and Training Unit
- Fully equipped library offering eResources, books, magazines, DVDs, subject specific library course guides, computers, reference services and more.
- Horticultural training facility
- Large-scaled carpentry and construction workshop
- Simulated aged care training facility
- The Mantle training restaurant
- Hair and beauty training salon