Location - Illawarra - Moss Vale - New
TAFE NSW Moss Vale services the towns and villages of the Southern Highlands region, including Bowral and Mittagong. In recent years, it has been transformed into a hub for independent, creative businesses resulting in a thriving community.
TAFE NSW Moss Vale offers a host of courses including arts & media, business and administration, communication and media, electro-technology and engineering, general education, aged care and children's studies, information technology, rural and animal studies and tourism and hospitality. The University of Wollongong Access Centre is also located at this location.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Moss Vale, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Electrotechnology training facilities
- Healthcare and social assistance specialist centre
- Horticultural training centre
- University of Wollongong Access Centre
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop