Moss Vale - TAFE NSW
Location - Illawarra - Moss Vale
TAFE NSW Moss Vale services the towns and villages of the Southern Highlands region, including Bowral and Mittagong.
In recent years, it has been transformed into a hub for independent, creative businesses and as a result this rural community is thriving.
TAFE NSW Moss Vale works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
The University of Wollongong Access Centre is also located at this location
- Healthcare and social assistance specialist centre
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Electrotechnology training facilities
- Horticultural training centre
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
TAFE NSW Moss Vale is built upon the homelands of the Gundungurra people.