Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Services)
National Course Code: AMP20117
This qualification covers work activities undertaken by workers commencing work in meat enterprises which undertake specialised services, such as preparing shelf ready retail products, meat wholesalers, specialty meat cuts, gourmet meat, bulk value-added products, and providing meat preparation customer service.
The Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Services) is a highly flexible qualification enabling selections to be made from a wide range of units.
Graduates from this qualification will be able to:
- access, record and act on a defined range of information from a range of sources
- apply and communicate known solutions to a limited range of predictable problems
- use a limited range of equipment to complete tasks involving known routines and procedures with a limited range of options
No occupational licensing, legislative or certification requirements are known to apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong