Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Sterilisation Services
National Course Code: HLT37015
Start a career in sterilisation services by learning the practical skills and knowledge to work in a hospital sterile supply department or theatre sterile supply unit.
The Certificate III in Sterilisation Services will teach you how to:
- Clean and disinfect re-usable medical devices and equipment
- Care for surgical instruments
- Work with infection control policies and procedures
- Work with sterile stock and equipment
- Develop effective working habits and relationships
Upon successful completion of the Certificate III in Sterilisation Services, you will have the skills necessary to apply for rewarding jobs like:
- Sterilisation Assistant
- Sterilisation Technician
- Instrument Technician
You can study this course online and Australian Traineeships are allowed.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when campus enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online