Certificate III in Pathology Assistance
National Course Code: HLT37415
The Certificate III in Pathology Assistance will give you the skills to:
- Receive, prepare and dispatch pathology specimens
- Use business technology
- Communicate and work in health or community services
- Comply with infection prevention, control policies and procedures
You will learn from our industry-trained teachers in state of the art facilities.
Graduates of the Certificate II in Pathology Assistance go onto rewarding careers as a:
- Biomedical Laboratory Assistant
- Specimen Collection Officer
- Specimen Reception Assistant
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time