Diploma of Audiometry
National Course Code: HLT57415
The nationally accredited Diploma in Audiomentry is the perfect course for those who want to enrich the lives of others and improve their hearing. Enabling you to be qualified as a audiometrist working in medical or industrial contexts, this course is your first step to a rewarding career.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Assess and respond to occupational noise risks
- Conduct hearing assessments to identify hearing impairment
- Act and provide solutions based on test results
- Provide first aid and comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Great communication skills
- Eagerness to work with people
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Audiometrist (working in medical or industrial contexts)
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.