Certificate III in Floristry
National Course Code: SFL30115
Take the nationally accredited Certificate III in Floristry to grow your career as a qualified florist. Thrive in this immersive course, learn advanced technical trade skills and unleash your creativity to create stunning arrangements. Design your career in an industry ripe with opportunity.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Identify a wide variety of flowers and plant materials
- Apply technical floristry techniques
- Construct floristry products for sale: bouquets, posies, table arrangements and headpieces
- Get creative with design, assemble and display
- Prepare, care for and store plant materials as well as freshly cut and sundried flowers
- Develop your illustration skills
- Work with social platforms like Pinterest and Instagram
- Accurately quote jobs for clients
- Work safely and contribute to safe work practices
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities needed to be successful in this field, including:
- Creative flair for design, colour and artistry
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisation and time management
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate III level qualification
- Industry requirement to work as a qualified florist
GROW YOUR CAREER
Refine your technical skills and learn what it takes to start and run your own business with the Certificate IV in Floristry.
In recent years, the increase in floristry businesses and the power of social media has popularised floristry with a peek into the artistry of floral design and unique arrangements. This heightened interest and growth in new businesses is driving demand for florists with technical skills, knowledge in seasonal varieties and the creative flair to arrange stunning arrangements.
This course is currently available at 8 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening