Arts, Design and Digital Media - TAFE NSW
TD - Career Area - Design - Header
Study Arts, Design and Digital Media Online
Channel your passion and use your natural creative talent to have a rewarding and fulfilling career. Design amazing brand and advertising campaigns, beautiful interiors, innovative products and equipment, 3D films and art, or provide administrative support to the arts and design industry.
Study Design courses at TAFE NSW and our talented teachers will foster your artistic gifts and develop your design skills and techniques to set you up for a successful career.
TD - Career Area - Arts, Design & Digital Media - Content
Choose from a variety of disciplines and start at a level to suit you.
A career in the Arts, Design and Digital Media will give you a chance to shape Australia’s creative economy for future generations.
- Diploma of Screen and Media (CUA51015)
- Certificate IV In Arts Administration (CUA40815)
- Certificate IV in Screen and Media (CUA41215)
- Certificate III In Arts Administration (CUA30615)
- Certificate III In Design Fundamentals (CUA30715)
- Certificate III In Screen And Media (CUA31015)
- Certificate II In Visual Arts (CUA20715)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.