Tourism, Hospitality and Events - TAFE NSW
TD - Career Area - Tourism - Header
Study Tourism, Hospitality and Events Online
With the right mix of skills, experience, and a TAFE Digital qualification, you can have an exciting career in this huge growth industry anywhere in the world. From organising the perfect events – to the endless rewards of helping someone have the holiday of a lifetime – unleash your creative, organisational and people skills.
If you are looking for a career which is high in demand, and opens up dynamic opportunities to sell memorable experiences to your customers, then TAFE Digital offers a range of online courses to start you on your way.
TD - Career Area - Tourism, Hospitality and Events - Content
People enrol in tourism, hospitality and event management courses with TAFE Digital each year, because they know employers trust our comprehensive training and employ our highly skilled graduates. We offer nationally-recognised courses for each stage of your tourism, hospitality and event management career, whether you're just starting out or you're an industry veteran.
- Diploma of Event Management (SIT50316)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management (SIT50416)
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management (SIT50116)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40416)
- Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism (SIT40116)
- Certificate III in Events (SIT30516)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
- Certificate III in Tourism (SIT30116)
- Certificate III in Travel (SIT30216)
- Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT20316)
- Certificate II in Retail Services (SIR20216)
- Statement of Attainment in (Galileo) Use a Computerised Reservations or Operations System (357-R1058)
- Statement of Attainment in (Sabre) Use a Computerised Reservations or Operations System (357-R1056)
- Statement of Attainment in Alcohol and Other Drugs (900-80280)
- Statement of Attainment in Game Harvester (357-R1200)
- Statement of Attainment in Holiday Let and Hosting Essentials - Hygiene and Safety (357-R1090)
- Statement of Attainment in Holiday Let and Hosting Essentials- Room preparation standards (357-R1091)
- TAFE Statement in NSW Liquor Licensee Course (900-163121)
- TAFE Statement in NSW Liquor Licensee Course (Advanced) (900-163123)
- Food Handling (SITSS00050)
- Food Safety Supervision (SITSS00051)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITSS00055)
Tafe Digital - Testimonial – Tourism – Sophie
GO PLACES FAST, WITH TAFE DIGITAL
“I was incredibly motivated to establish my career in the travel sector as soon as I completed my HSC.”
While completing her HSC, Sophie Scriven jetted into her dream career, by studying Tourism with TAFE Digital.
“It was great that I didn’t have to physically attend classes, could set my own schedule and do assessments at midnight if I wanted to, while still focusing on the HSC,” Sophie said.
As part of her traineeship, Sophie secured work with a local travel agency.
“My manager saw how committed I was to work hard at being the best travel agent I could be and because I was doing so well with my TAFE Digital work and assessments, offered me full-time work.”
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.