Tourism, Hospitality and Events - TAFE NSW
TD - Career Area - Tourism - Header
Study Tourism, Hospitality and Events Online
With the right mix of skills, experience, and a TAFE Digital qualification, you can have an exciting career in this huge growth industry anywhere in the world. From organising the perfect events – to the endless rewards of helping someone have the holiday of a lifetime – unleash your creative, organisational and people skills.
If you are looking for a career which is high in demand, and opens up dynamic opportunities to sell memorable experiences to your customers, then TAFE Digital offers a range of online courses to start you on your way.
TD - Career Area - Tourism, Hospitality and Events - Content
People enrol in tourism, hospitality and event management courses with TAFE Digital each year, because they know employers trust our comprehensive training and employ our highly skilled graduates. We offer nationally-recognised courses for each stage of your tourism, hospitality and event management career, whether you're just starting out or you're an industry veteran.
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management (SIT50116)
- Diploma of Event Management (SIT50316)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management (SIT50416)
- Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism (SIT40116)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40416)
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
- Certificate III in Tourism (SIT30116)
- Certificate III in Travel (SIT30216)
- Certificate III in Events (SIT30516)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate II in Retail Services (SIR20216)
- Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT20316)
- Statement of Attainment in International Airfares and CRS (357-R1053)
- Statement of Attainment in (Sabre) Use a Computerised Reservations or Operations System (357-R1056)
- Statement of Attainment in (Galileo) Use a Computerised Reservations or Operations System (357-R1058)
- Statement of Attainment in Holiday Let and Hosting Essentials - Hygiene and Safety (357-R1090)
- Statement of Attainment in Holiday Let and Hosting Essentials- Room preparation standards (357-R1091)
- Statement of Attainment in Game Harvester (357-R1200)
- Food Handling (SITSS00050)
- Food Safety Supervision (SITSS00051)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITSS00055)
TD - Career Area - Global Items
No matter where you live, enjoy easy online access to a wealth of educational resources, exceptional teachers and training.
Structured semesters are a thing of the past. You can begin with TAFE Digital at any time of the year.
Study when it suits you. Our education and support services are available 24/7 so you can adapt study around your work, family and lifestyle.