Scholarships - Choosi Futures Grant Program
Choosi Futures Grant Program
Australian insurance comparison service, Choosi, is passionate about helping to make a healthier Australia.
As a part of their commitment, they have developed the annual Choosi Futures Grant Program, a financial assistance grant of $5,000, offered to one student enrolled in a full time, accredited Australian education institution, studying a certificate, diploma, degree, or traineeship in any of the following areas: medicine, health sciences, healthcare, and/or specialist healthcare.
Closing date: 31 October 2020
To be eligible for the Choosi Futures Grant, you must be enrolled full time in an accredited Australian education institution, and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree, or traineeship in any of the following course areas:
Certificates and Diplomas
Additionally, you must also:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be over the age of 18
- not be the immediate family member (including spouse, de facto, parent, guardian, child, or sibling) of a Choosi employee.
- Employees, and immediate family members of the Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd, and Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd are also ineligible to enter.
To apply for the Choosi Futures Grant Program, write an essay (maximum 500 words) on why you want to work in your selected industry, and the difference you hope to make in your particular field of study.
Your essay should reflect your desire to improve the quality of people’s lives. It doesn’t have to include the greatest prose, however it should aim to be honest and from the heart, while also detailing the real reasons you have chosen your specific career path.
All applicants must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- proof of identification
- proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name, and enrolment status
- your written response (maximum 500 words)
- your contact details (including residential address).
The winner of the grant will be selected and awarded, by a panel of judges from the Choosi team, on the basis of the entry that best grasps the challenge.
The panel will convene from November 15, 2020 at 58 Norwest Boulevard, Norwest NSW 2153.
The winner will be notified by email and their name will be published on the Choosi website on 17 February, 2021.
View full terms and conditions