Scholarships - Walkom Real Estate Encouragement Scholarship - Banner
Scholarships - Walkom Real Estate Encouragement Scholarship - Content
Walkom Real Estate Encouragement Scholarship
The Walkom Real Estate Encouragement Scholarship was established in 2020, by Scott Walkom and the team at Walkom Real Estate, to encourage and support students interested in pursuing a career in real estate. The scholarship will be presented to a student enrolled in CPP40307 – Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate), at TAFE NSW Newcastle, TAFE NSW Cessnock, TAFE NSW Maitland, or TAFE Digital.
There is one (1) scholarships available, valued at $500.
Closing date: 5 pm Wednesday, 26 August 2020
- Be enrolled in the CPP40307 - Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) at TAFE NSW Newcastle, TAFE NSW Cessnock, TAFE NSW Maitland, or TAFE Digital.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same course of study.
- Reside within the Newcastle LGA, or surrounding areas.
You must demonstrate:
- Commitment to your studies, with a good attendance record
- Motivation to work in the Real Estate Sector
- Ambition and dedication to study
- Self-discipline and professionalism
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm Wednesday, 26 August 2020.