Location - Hunter & Central Coast - Kurri Kurri - New
Established in 1982 near the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region, TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri is set on 135 hectares of beautiful park and native bushland.
With a strong focus on sustainable development, building design, energy and water management, TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri is also home to the award winning 'Intuition' range of wines, produced on-site by viticulture students.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- Aboriginal Learning Circle
- Heavy vehicle, plant and auto electrical training centre
- Hospitality and food services training facility
- Sports turf management training centre
- Viticultural training centre
For over 20 years, TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri’s teaching winery and 1.5 hectare vineyard has been the learning hub for viticulture students. Equipped with state of the art technology we operate using sustainable practices including passive solar design and energy efficient barrel room.
Intuition wines are available to purchase and are produced on-site by teachers and students. Our wines have received multiple gold, silver and bronze awards.
The Hunter Valley Hotel Academy offers you practical training in an environment with everything you need: an operational hotel, conference centre and commercial kitchen.
Training at this unique modern facility, part of TAFE NSW Hunter and Central Coast, will give you invaluable industry knowledge while you develop your practical skills. Want to see it for yourself? Visit and you'll discover:
- A fully-equipped commercial kitchen and bakery
- Training restaurants, bar and café
- Modular conferencing facilities featuring video conferencing and audio visual equipment
- Hotel-style accommodation (4 star self-rated)
- Reception and concierge desk