Location - Hunter - Kurri Kurri
TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri was established in 1982 near Hunter Valley Wine Country. Set on 135 hectares of park and native bushland the campus comprises of the beautiful Kurri Sand Swamp Woodland.
There is a strong focus on sustainable development, building design and energy and water management and the campus is home to the award winning ‘Intuition’ range of wines, produced on-site by our viticulture students.
TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Heavy vehicle, plant and auto electrical training centre
- Viticultural training centre
- Hunter Valley Hotel Academy
- Sports turf management training centre
- Hospitality and food services training facility
- Aboriginal Learning Circle
TAFE NSW Kurri Kurri is built upon the homelands of the Awabakal people.