Location - North Coast - Grafton - New
TAFE NSW Grafton is an important part of the Clarence Valley community, offering students an ideal place to study and live.
Our campus features purpose built trades facilities including a painting and decorating showcase, a large automotive garage, specially fitted electrotechnology rooms, and multiple welding and metal work bays with a strong focus on safety. We also have an advanced music and screen facility, child studies and childcare centre, a restaurant-sized kitchen and on-campus restaurant, multiple IT labs, and a separate hair and beauty salon open to the public.
The township of Grafton sits on the banks of the beautiful Clarence River and is known for its jacaranda trees, water sports and friendly country feel.
Services and facilities
At TAFE NSW Grafton, you'll learn new skills in training environments designed to reflect real workplaces, with access to the same equipment and latest technology being used by industry.
- A large automotive garage
- A painting and decorating showcase
- Advanced music and screen facilities
- Child studies and childcare centre
- Electrotechnology training workshop
- Fully equipped automotive training workshop
- Hair and beauty training academy
- Multiple IT labs
- Multiple welding and metalwork bays with a strong focus on safety
- Painting and decorating studio
- Specially fitted electrotechnology rooms
- Dining on Clarence training restaurant
- Hair and beauty salon