Location - North Coast - Kingscliff
TAFE NSW Kingscliff is located a short two minute drive from the golden sands and sparkling surf of New South Wales’ northern most beaches, within the quiet coastal town of Kingscliff.
Situated near local farmlands close to the Queensland border, TAFE NSW Kingscliff features spacious, tree-lined grounds, and is a training and educational hub for the people of the northern Tweed Shire community.
TAFE NSW Kingscliff works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- State-of-the-art automotive and logistics workshop
- Dedicated design and media computer labs
- Aboriginal learner support centre
- Purpose built bakery kitchen
- Purpose built wine cellar
- Hair and beauty training academy
- Student run massage clinic
- Simulated aviation facility
- Carpentry and construction workshop
- Simulated hospital nursing environment
- Fully equipped fitness centre and gymnasium
TAFE NSW Kingscliff is built upon the homelands of the Bundjalung people.