Location - Northern Sydney - Ryde
Set in 25 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with views to the Blue Mountains, TAFE NSW Ryde Campus is an internationally renowned specialist training centre for hospitality, tourism, horticulture and environmental management. It is the largest hospitality training centre in the Asia-Pacific region and one of the largest horticulture training centres in the world.
Hospitality students train in commercially equipped kitchens, bars, cafes and the Ambassador Restaurant. Training facilities for the horticulture industry include computerised glasshouses, landscape design studios, a full size cricket pitch, golf green and a bowling green.
TAFE NSW Ryde works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Le Cordon Bleu Australia Sydney Culinary Arts Institute
- The Ambassador Training Restaurant - open to the public for lunch and dinner
- The largest hospitality training centre in the Asia-Pacific region
- One of the world’s largest horticulture training centres, that includes
- computerised glasshouses
- landscape design studios
- a full size cricket pitch
- a golf green
- a bowling green
- Floristry studio
- Landscape design studio
- The Sydney Coffee Academy
- ‘Careers Connect’ job search assistance centre
- Accessibility and disability services
- Counselling and career advice
TAFE NSW Ryde is built upon the homelands of the Guringai and Darug people.