Location - Riverina - Young
TAFE NSW Young is adjacent to the picturesque Carrington Park and has been providing training to the community and surrounding districts since 1941.
Known as the cherry capital of Australia, the town of Young is home to beautiful vineyards, orchards and parklands. You’re never far away from places of historical significance as Young is steeped in history.
TAFE NSW Young is home to a brand new multi-million dollar state of the art training facility so you’ll have access to new technologies, work with the latest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Early childhood and education workshop
- Individual support workshop
- Hair and beauty training academy
- Connected Learning classrooms
- Electrical workshop
- Seminar rooms
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Centre for emergency management
TAFE NSW Young is built upon the homelands of the Wiradjuri people.