Course Start Date
6 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is fully government-subsidised under JobTrainer
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Leadership and Management develops your skills so you can provide sound leadership and manage a team in different industries. Refine your leadership style and take your career to the next level with transferable leadership skills.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Lead and manage a team in various environments
- Promote team cohesion
- Communicate effectively within the workplace
- Demonstrate leadership through your own behaviour and high standards of conduct
- Coordinate business operational plans
- Monitor operational performance
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to build successful workplace relationships
- Enjoy managing a diverse group of people at various levels of skill
- An interest in guiding people to meet their goals
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Certificate IV level
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and develop your leadership style
- The ability to communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- Team leader
- Line manager
- Leading hand
- Frontline leader
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Business with TAFE NSW Degrees
Discover the skills you need, for the job you want at a TAFE NSW Information Session.
This is a self paced online course. You must attend approximately 6 hours of class. You may also be required to complete approximately 2.5 hours of additional study. This additional study could include private study, work placements and research.
The course will for 18 months.
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
Australian Traineeships can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both. TAFE NSW will negotiate your attendance and study pattern with you and your employer.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
SMART AND SKILLED FEES
This course is government-subsidised, meaning you pay a portion of the full course fee to TAFE NSW and the NSW Government will pay the balance. However, you must meet certain eligibility criteria for this to apply.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience, your fee may be less than the maximum fee quoted. Your actual fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process. Payment plans are available through TAFE NSW for Smart and Skilled eligible qualifications.
For further information about eligibility and explanations of the different fee categories, visit Are You Eligible?
You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:
- regular access to a computer with reliable internet connection
- recording equipment such as a camera or smart phone
You will need to demonstrate skills in some assessments. This will require you to organise and participate in a number of role plays which you may be asked to video-record and submit for marking. You will need to:
- source adult colleagues, friends or family members who are available and willing to participate in your recorded role plays.
Please note, TAFE Digital does not provide participants for your role plays. Please be aware that recordings will be retained by TAFENSW for audit purposes.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place. As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
If you are interested in studying as a Trainee please call 131 601 for full details. (only if available as a trainee)
|BSBLDR411||Demonstrate leadership in the workplace|
|BSBLDR413||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBOPS402||Coordinate business operational plans|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBXTW401||Lead and facilitate a team|
|BSBLDR412||Communicate effectively as a workplace leader|
|BSBLDR414||Lead team effectiveness|
|BSBPEF402||Develop personal work priorities|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBOPS404||Implement customer service strategies|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
Sales Team Manager, Administrative Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader, Line Manager
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
TAFE Digital (Traineeship)
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure
22OTE-040 S:01 Jul 2022 E:30 Jun 2023 D:364