Infrastructure - Banner
Infrastructure - Learning Spaces - Intro
Flexible and Adaptable Learning Spaces
Learners can learn on demand, 24/7 and training will be tailored to reskilling, up-skilling or a specific training goal the individual is seeking, supported by flexible and adaptable learning spaces that are modern, digitally connected and facilitate experiential learning.
Learners can flexibly choose how to develop their skills and capabilities
- Continue to focus on delivering flexible and adaptable learning spaces as learners seamlessly switch between on-campus, blended, and wholly online training.
- Our infrastructure portolfio will support the future learner requiring access to learning in real-time, from anywhere, available on-demand, and tailored to the individuals reskill, upskill or retrain goal.
- Leveraging the power of digital technology to support lifelong learning journey – TAFE NSW aspires to create a future learning experience that provides choice for learners, but in a way that is feasible and viable to deliver.
Strengthen the connection with Industry, Education and Government
- Strive towards partnerships that deliver seamless pathways between work and study, supported by greater mobility between education providers and the appropriate infrastructure response to leverage these partnership opportunities.
- Our in depth understanding of future skill needs, coupled with TAFE NSW and industry co-designed training for evolving and emerging skills needs, will be reflected in the adaptable, contemporary infrastructure we deliver to meet industry requirements.
- Co-designed training that supports a shift to more workplace-based training and the ongoing development of Centres of Excellence, enabling learners to benefit from specialist knowledge and hands-on learning opportunities.
A connected training network that meets the needs of local communities
- Deliver a fit-for-purpose Interconnected Training Network (ITN) across the State, including strategically located state-of-the-art specialist facilities, and digitally enabled learning spaces, to suit the changing industry and learning landscape.
- At the forefront with industry and employers so we can be proactive in our response to shifting demand, priorities and delivery mode technologies.
- Through co-design with product, service and digital – we will redefine the next generation ITN with an emphasis on seamless integration of the virtual and physical infrastructure environments.