Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
National Course Code: FSK10219
This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment and further vocational training
- reading, writing, oral communication, learning and numeracy skills primarily aligned to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training