Certificate IV in Kitchen and Bathroom Design
National Course Code: MSF40318
Study the Certificate IV in Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces and learn the art of creating stylish, functional rooms that inspire home owners and buyers alike.
Students will be taught how to:
- Generate design solutions
- Produce drawings from design concepts
- Assess environmental impact of a design
- Research, analyse and apply colour for interior spaces
- Identify materials, construction techniques and methods used in building interiors
- Explore and apply creative design principles to interior space
- Identify processes in kitchen and bathroom projects
- Identify cabinet construction and installation methods
- Evaluate client briefs and present design ideas using CAD
Whether you are new to the industry or already working in carpentry, this nationally recognised qualification will give you specialist knowledge in kitchen and bathroom design.
The Certificate IV Design of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Interior Spaces can lead to careers as a:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Designer
- Small Business Owner - Kitchen and Bathroom Design
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.