Certificate II in Retail Services
National Course Code: SIR20216
When is the last time you had great customer service? The Certificate II in Retail Services will show you how to create memorable experiences for your customers.
Through this is nationally recognised course, you will learn how to:
- Engage customers
- Communicate in the workplace to support your team
- Work effectively in a service environment
- Organise your personal work
- Advise on products and services
- Identify and respond to security risks
It is the ideal starting point if you want to work with speciality retailers, supermarkets, department stores and quick service restaurants.
The Certificate II in Retail Services can lead to careers as a:
- Retail Liquor Outlet Attendant
- Food Sales Assistant (Fast Food Outlets)
- Retail Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
Plus, this qualification is suitable for an Australian Traineeship pathway, including a school based Traineeship.
This course is currently available at 35 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time, Part Time Day