Bean Counters Achievement Award - TAFE NSW
Bean Counters Achievement Award - Banner
Bean Counters Achievement Award - Copy
Bean Counters Achievement Award
The Bean Counters Achievement Award was established by members of the local chapters of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, CPA Australia and Hunter TAFE Foundation, to offer support and encouragement to promising students currently studying the Certificate IV in Accounting at TAFE NSW Newcastle or Ourimbah.
This award recognises their commitment to study and provides encouragement to transition into the workplace.
Two (2) awards valued at $500 each are available an additional $2,400 available for recipients who enrol in a Diploma of Applied Commerce.
Nominations close 5pm 14 May 2019
Must be enrolled in a Certificate IV in Accounting at TAFE NSW Newcastle or Ourimbah
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be enrolled in the Certificate IV in Accounting at TAFE NSW Newcastle or Ourimbah
- be committed to your studies and have a good attendance record
- be ambitious and devoted to study
- demonstrate professionalism and self-discipline
- be motivated to work in the financial/accounting industry
- display potential to establish yourself in the industry
- not be in receipt of any other Hunter TAFE Foundation Scholarship or award
Please refer to the award terms and conditions for further information.