Hunter TAFE Foundation - Privacy Statement - TAFE NSW
Hunter TAFE Foundation - Privacy Statement
Hunter TAFE Foundation Privacy Statement
The Hunter TAFE Foundation values the privacy of every individual's personal information and is committed to protecting the information it holds and uses about all individuals who provide personal information to the Hunter TAFE Foundation. Personal information collected by the Hunter TAFE Foundation will be handled in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and any other application legislation.
Personal information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) that is recorded in any form about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Hunter TAFE Foundation collects personal information in various ways.
The information collected by us, or on our behalf, (including digital images) is used for purposes including:
- to correspond with you
- to inform you about Hunter TAFE Foundation events
- to inform you of and provide Hunter TAFE Foundation benefits
- to inform you of opportunities to engage with and support the Hunter TAFE Foundation
- for the provision of associated services
- to comply with legislative reporting requirements
- to use the information as otherwise permitted by the privacy laws
The Hunter TAFE Foundation will not use any information about you other than for the purposes for which it is collected (as outlined above) and will not disclose such information unless:
- You authorise the Hunter TAFE Foundation to do so
- Your safety or the safety of others in the community is at risk
- The Hunter TAFE Foundation is required or permitted by law to make a disclosure
If you wish to seek access to your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the Hunter TAFE Foundation Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com.
This privacy statement applies to all methods of collecting personal information (including hardcopy, electronic or verbal means).