TAFE Enterprise offers customised and flexible training courses, across all industries, to help customers respond to market changes and grow their business through their people. As Australia’s largest training provider, TAFE Enterprise ensures your employees will be trained by expert industry trainers, utilising the latest industry practices and technology to deliver training wherever, whenever and however.
So whatever your business needs for your people to be more efficient, more knowledgeable or more productive, you will find it with TAFE Enterprise.
- over 1,200 customisable training solutions;
- dedicated business managers to work with you to determine your business needs and priorities; and
- upskilling opportunities, delivered to your employees, your way.
We can train your team:
- at 140 NSW campus locations;
- via TAFE Digital, allowing you to access training anywhere, anytime;
- onsite at your premises; or
- at four new regional Connected Learning Centres (CLCs).
As Australia’s largest training provider, our top-class industry professionals have an unmatched expertise in delivering training solutions. TAFE Enterprise:
- is proud of a 98% satisfaction rating with past clients;
- has more than 25,000 industry connections;
- trains over 50,000 people each year; and
- offers training across all industries, including skills training in areas such as: leadership and management; business and administration; marketing and communications and more.
TAFE Enterprise offers training that incorporates the latest industry practices and technology to offer industry-best training solutions.
- TAFE Enterprise has access to augmented and virtual reality, highly engaging and interactive training modules and a purpose-built, next-generation digital platform to help deliver the training solutions of the future.
- our SkillsPoints program offers specialist teams who work with industry to constantly develop new training solutions.
- we have developed five skills exchanges with Industry Partners.
TAFE Enterprise has worked with some of Australia’s (and the world’s) leading and most iconic companies, to deliver successful training solutions. Some of those companies include:
- Lend Lease
- Hutcheon & Pearce
- NSW Police
- Sydney International Convention Centre
We have over 140 locations across the state. However, we also offer training online, in your workplace and we can customise training to ensure delivery where and when you need it.
Simply fill out the form on our website or give us a call on 1300 045 737, and our specialised consultants will be able to assist you with your training requirements. We will provide expert advice and discuss your training options including course availability, delivery methods, customised packages, and enrolment and fee options.
Situations differ, but we might be able to help you access government funding. There are multiple options for financial assistance available for employers, and we can help you discover the best option for your business. Read more about government funding for training