A Training Needs Analysis (TNA) is a review of learning and development needs within an organisation. It considers the knowledge, skill and behaviours that people need and how to develop them effectively. In order to deliver appropriate and effective training which meets the needs of individuals and the organisation, and represents value for money, a TNA is essential.
A completely customised training solution can be developed and delivered and may include:
- case studies;
- skills mapping;
- skills training and compliance;
- a review of employee skills to identify training needs;
- the development and management of your company’s position descriptions;
- the connection of employees to position descriptions to conduct a gap analysis;
- the identification of licenses and enterprise specific requirements;
- the development of training needs reports; and
- the development of a compliance training calendar.