Course Start Date
8 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is fully government-subsidised under JobTrainer
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Business prepares you for a career as an office supervisor, reception manager, personal assistant and more. Learn in a simulated business environment and gain skills that are valued across a range of industries.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn how to:
- Use digital technologies to communicate in the workplace and complete business tasks
- Establish business relationships
- Draft complex documents and create presentations
- Communicate with colleagues and seniors
- Think critically and make decisions in the workplace
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the qualities you need to get ahead:
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A collaborative working style
- An eye for detail
- Confident communication and strong interpersonal skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate IV qualification
- A strong foundation to continue your business studies
Office team leader
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your education and career further:
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor in Business with TAFE NSW Degrees
Discover the skills you need, for the job you want at a TAFE NSW Information Session.
This is a self paced online course. You will need to complete approximately 8 hours of class. You may also be required to complete approximately 4 hours of additional study. This additional study could include private study, work placements and research.
This course will run for 18 months
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
Australian Traineeships training can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both. TAFE NSW will negotiate your attendance and study pattern with you and your employer.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
SMART AND SKILLED FEES
This course is government-subsidised, meaning you pay a portion of the full course fee to TAFE NSW and the NSW Government will pay the balance. However, you must meet certain eligibility criteria for this to apply.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience, your fee may be less than the maximum fee quoted. Your actual fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process. Payment plans are available through TAFE NSW for Smart and Skilled eligible qualifications.
For further information about eligibility and explanations of the different fee categories, visit Are You Eligible?
You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:
- You will need access to equipment such as a PC (Windows), internet access, camera or smart phone. You will be required to complete one of more role-play recordings in your course.
- You will also need to arrange colleagues, friends, or family members who are available and willing to participate in assessment role plays that are recorded and submitted for marking.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place. As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
If you are interested in studying as a Trainee please call 131 601 for full details. (only if available as a trainee)
|BSBCRT411||Apply critical thinking to work practices|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBOPS405||Organise business meetings|
|BSBTEC401||Design and produce complex text documents|
|BSBTEC402||Design and produce complex spreadsheets|
|BSBPEF402||Develop personal work priorities|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
TAFE Digital (Traineeship)
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure
22OTE-015 S:01 Jul 2022 E:30 Jun 2023 D:364