Course Start Date
7 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is fully government-subsidised under JobTrainer
The nationally accredited Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication equips you with skills to work as a marketing coordinator or PR officer. Learn to articulate and present your ideas with finesse and to develop, communicate and measure marketing strategies to exceed client expectations.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Research and analyse consumer behaviour
- Prepare documents such as marketing plans and presentations
- Apply digital solutions to work processes
- Develop the confidence to articulate and debate ideas
- Prepare a digital marketing strategy
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that help you get ahead:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creativity and an innovation mindset
- The ability to think critically and strategically
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to collaborate with others
- Agility and responsiveness
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Certificate level
- Skills and knowledge to take the next step in your career
- A strong pathway to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
- Market research assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Public relations assistant
- Advertising account assistant
- Digital marketing assistant
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Bachelor of Business with TAFE NSW Degrees
Discover the skills you need, for the job you want at a TAFE NSW Information Session.
This is a self-paced, online course. You must attend approximately 7 hours of class. You may also be required to complete approximately 3 hours of additional study. This additional study could include private study, work placements and research.
The course will run for 18 months.
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
An individual training plan will be provided when you enrol in this course. Your plan will outline the recommended study timetable and detail your units and assessments.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
SMART AND SKILLED FEES
This course is government-subsidised, meaning you pay a portion of the full course fee to TAFE NSW and the NSW Government will pay the balance. However, you must meet certain eligibility criteria for this to apply.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience, your fee may be less than the maximum fee quoted. Your actual fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process. Payment plans are available through TAFE NSW for Smart and Skilled eligible qualifications.
For further information about eligibility and explanations of the different fee categories, visit Are You Eligible?
You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:
- recording equipment such as a camera or smart phone
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place. As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
If you are interested in studying as a Trainee please call 131 601 for full details. (only if available as a trainee)
|BSBCRT412||Articulate, present and debate ideas|
|BSBMKG433||Undertake marketing activities|
|BSBMKG435||Analyse consumer behaviour|
|BSBMKG439||Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents|
|BSBMKG431||Assess marketing opportunities|
|BSBMKG434||Promote products and services|
|BSBMKG437||Create and optimise digital media|
|SIRXMKT006||Develop a social media strategy|
|BSBESB404||Market new business ventures|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure
22OTE-004 S:01 Jul 2022 E:30 Jun 2023 D:364