Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting
National Course Code: HLT47715
Working in healthcare? Are you nurturing and organised? Do you care about community wellbeing? The Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting could be for you.
You will learn how to:
- Confirm the physical health status of clients
- Provide first aid
- Perform electrocardiography
- Take clinical measurements
- Handle medical specimens
- Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
Plus, our graduates go onto rewarding roles such as:
- Health Services Assistant
- Medical Practice Assistant
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Receptionist
Talk to us about your career goals today.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when campus enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online