Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting
National Course Code: HLT47715
Working in healthcare? Are you nurturing and organised? Do you care about community wellbeing? The Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting could be for you.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
You will learn how to:
- Confirm the physical health status of clients
- Provide first aid
- Perform electrocardiography
- Take clinical measurements
- Handle medical specimens
- Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
Plus, our graduates go onto rewarding roles such as:
- Health Services Assistant
- Medical Practice Assistant
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Receptionist
Talk to us about your career goals today.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online
- Fully government-subsidised
Showing 1 to 2 options of 2 for Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong