PwC Australia and TAFE Enterprise - A professional team
Working collaboratively with PwC Australia, TAFE Enterprise not only delivered to PwC Australia's training requirements, but provided additional value through identifying innovative, forward-thinking ideas fit for the training of the future.
PwC Australia needed customised training that :
- provided vocational training as a pathway to high-level careers in professional, business, IT and financial services;
- met international standards and current business expectations;
- offered flexible delivery options, including onsite delivery at PwC Australia's offices; and
- supported participants in their career progression, as well as enhanced the perception of apprentices and trainees within PwC Australia.
TAFE Enterprise delivered
The new training concept and pilot program in Australia for PwC - the Higher Apprenticeship Program - that has delivered:
- 17 new employees for PwC Australia, with the perfectly acquired skills and experience to succeed in the business; and
- employees who completed the training, earning a Diploma of Business studies in the process, while also gaining 18-months' experience working with a multinational company.
TAFE Enterprise assisted PwC Australia in the development of a new training concept and pilot program in Australia that will deliver 17 competent, professionally skilled potential employees, ready to create an exciting and inspiring career with the firm.
Sara Caplan, PwC Partner Australia, Higher Apprenticeship Lead
The Higher Apprenticeship Program is a real trail blazer in Australia and TAFE Enterprise is helping us to deliver a world-class program to our new entrants. As an employer, I'm confident that the training that TAFE Enterprise is delivering to our workforce is high quality and delivered by real professionals.
Robert Munday, program participant
It's enabled me to build core business skills in a practical environment… which is entirely my preferred style of learning.
Riani Babalis, program participant
The program is great because I get a qualification - I've got my foot in the door already.
Mana De Bono, program participant
It will really help me shape my career and end up where I want to be.