Course Start Date
10 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is fully government-subsidised under JobTrainer
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Human Resources Management equips you with the skills to provide human resource leadership in a variety of working environments. Discover your leadership style and develop a wide range of transferable skills that enable you to forge the career you want.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding of staff
- Support performance development processes
- Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- Have difficult conversations
- Undertake projects
- Coordinate learning and development programs
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- An interest in supporting people
- A desire to make a difference in organisational culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Certificate IV level
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level
- The ability to communicate effectively as an entry-level HR person
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources assistant
- HR associate
- HR officer
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with:
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Business with TAFE Degrees
Discover the skills you need, for the job you want at a TAFE NSW Information Session.
This is a self paced, online course. You must attend approximately 10 hours of class. You may also be required to complete approximately 3 hours of additional study. This additional study could include private study, work placements and research.
The course will run for 18 months.
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
An individual training plan will be provided when you enrol in this course. Your plan will outline the recommended study timetable and detail your units and assessments.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
SMART AND SKILLED FEES
This course is government-subsidised, meaning you pay a portion of the full course fee to TAFE NSW and the NSW Government will pay the balance. However, you must meet certain eligibility criteria for this to apply.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience, your fee may be less than the maximum fee quoted. Your actual fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process. Payment plans are available through TAFE NSW for Smart and Skilled eligible qualifications.
For further information about eligibility and explanations of the different fee categories, visit Are You Eligible?
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place. As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
If you are interested in studying as a Trainee please call 131 601 for full details. (only if available as a trainee)
|BSBHRM411||Administer performance development processes|
|BSBHRM412||Support employee and industrial relations|
|BSBHRM413||Support the learning and development of teams and individuals|
|BSBHRM415||Coordinate recruitment and onboarding|
|BSBHRM417||Support human resources functions and processes|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBPMG430||Undertake project work|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBCMM412||Lead difficult conversations|
|BSBHRM529||Coordinate separation and termination processes|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure
22OTE-009 S:01 Jul 2022 E:30 Jun 2023 D:364