Scholarship - NSW Farmers - Banner
Scholarship - NSW Farmers
NSW Farmers Association Agriculture and Wool Classing Scholarship
The scholarships will provide financial support for students attending TAFE NSW Goulburn, and are aimed at encouraging:
- graduates to use their agricultural or wool classing knowledge and experiences in this region
- professional working relationships between students and employers
Preference will be given to students who:
- have realistic academic and career goals in the field of agriculture or wool classing, and have shown commitment to achieving these goals
- need financial assistance to be able to achieve their goals
- have not been in receipt of any other scholarship or sponsorship in 2021
- have demonstrated a contribution to the local community through work experience, work placement, volunteer work, or paid work.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 2 April 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- have been awarded a VET qualification or School Certificate, and reside in NSW
- be enrolled in either the Certificate III in Agriculture, or the Certificate IV in Wool Classing, for delivery over a one to two year period at TAFE NSW Goulburn in 2021
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- complete this application form and provide a 300 to 500 word statement, outlining:
- agriculture or wool classing within the region
- how the scholarship will assist in the achieving their academic or career ambitions.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 2 April 2021.