Scholarship - NSW Farmers - Banner
Scholarship - NSW Farmers
NSW Farmers Association Agriculture and Wool Classing Scholarship
The Goulburn branch of the NSW Farmers Association would generously like to support one student studying the Certificate III in Agriculture, and one student studying the Certificate IV in Wool Classing, at TAFE NSW Goulburn.
There are two scholarships available, each valued at $500.
Closing date: 5 PM, Friday 29 May 2020
To be eligible for a NSW Farmers scholarship, applicants must:
- have been awarded a VET qualification or School Certificate, and reside in NSW
- be enrolled in either the Certificate III in Agriculture, or the Certificate IV in Wool Classing, for delivery over a one to two-year period at TAFE NSW Goulburn in 2020
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- complete this application form and provide a 300 to 500 word statement, outlining:
- their interest in agriculture or wool classing, and in the scholarship, specifically making mention of any work experience, work placement, volunteer work, or paid work undertaken, particularly in the area of agriculture/wool classing in the region
- how the scholarship will assist in the achieving their academic or career ambitions.
NSW Farmers Association are looking to reward students who:
- are able to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to education
- have realistic academic and career goals in the field of agriculture or wool classing, and have shown commitment to achieving these goals
- need financial assistance to be able to achieve their goals
- have demonstrated a contribution to the local community through work experience, work placement, volunteer work, or paid work.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5 PM, Friday 29 May 2020.