Course Details - TAFE NSW
International Course Info
Subject area: Information Technology
- Year 10 or equivalent
- Students should have an understanding of the basic operations of a computer, the internet and Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
|Port Macquarie||Total course fee: A$10,000||Enrol: Feb|
|Port Macquarie||Total course fee: A$10,300||Enrol: Feb|
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive the Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (Interactive Media) students must complete all core units and, if available, a range of additional units.
Note: Additional units contain compulsory and elective units which may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit.CORE UNITS ADDITIONAL UNITS
Course fees and duration can vary based on the Institute you want to study at, the entry requirements for the course, and the year you will begin study.
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- assistant animator
- assistant designer
- assistant digital media author
- assistant digital media designer
- assistant digital media developer
- interaction media developer
- support digital media developer
- support digital media development technician