International Course Info
Subject area: Information Technology
- While there is no formal academic entry requirement for this course, it is recommended applicants have completed year 12 or equivalent
- Students should have an understanding of the basic operations of a computer, the internet and Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
|St Leonards||Total course fee: A$8,190||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
|St Leonards||Total course fee: A$8,430||Enrol: Feb , Jul|
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive the Certificate IV in Digital and Interactive Games (Programming) students must complete all core units and, if available, a range of additional units.
Note: Additional units contain compulsory and elective units which may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit.CORE UNITS ADDITIONAL UNITS
When you finish this course, you may be eligible for advanced standing in the Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games (Programming) R10328 or a range or other Diploma qualifications.
Course fees and duration can vary based on the Institute you want to study at, the entry requirements for the course, and the year you will begin study.
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- support games developer
- interaction media developer
- support digital media developer
- assistant PC games programmer
- support web designer