Bega - TAFE NSW
Location - International - Illawarra - Bega
TAFE NSW Bega is located amid the lush pastures, forests, and rolling hills of the Sapphire Coast’s rural heartland, in southern NSW.
The Bega Valley is a flourishing area that is constantly evolving, and TAFE NSW Bega is committed to meeting the growing and changing needs of our students, customers, and industries within the local community and surrounding district.
TAFE NSW Bega works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- ‘The Barracks’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Automotive training workshop
- Horticultural workshop and greenhouse
- Early childhood simulated classroom
- Fully equipped library offering eResources, books, magazines, DVDs, subject specific library course guides, computers, reference services and more.
TAFE NSW Bega is built upon the homelands of Yuin people.