Location - International - North Coast - Coffs Harbour Education Campus
Coffs Harbour Education Campus (CHEC)
TAFE NSW Coffs Harbour Education Campus is situated a short distance from the beach, almost halfway between the bustling city of Coffs Harbour and the laid-back community of Sawtell.
The campus shares a site with the Coffs Harbour Senior College and Southern Cross University to create an innovative and inviting learning environment for students of all disciplines, as well as the Coffs Harbour Innovation Centre, a regional hub fostering innovative, creative, and technology-based businesses.
TAFE NSW Coffs Harbour Education Campus works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- ‘The Osprey’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- ‘Hole in the Wall’ - an operational commercial kitchen, open to the public for lunch
- Fully equipped fitness centre and gymnasium
- Auditorium and conference room
- Hair and beauty training academy
- Simulated business offices
- Dedicated design and media computer labs
- Transport engineering technology centre
- Welding and metal fabrication workshop
- Gumbaynggirr room Aboriginal learner support centre
- State-of-the-art automotive training workshop
- Furniture design workshop
- Maritime training and management facilities
- Simulated hospital nursing labs
- Horticultural training centre
- Student performance theatre
TAFE NSW Coffs Harbour Education Campus is built upon the homelands of the Gumbaynggirr people.