Hamilton - TAFE NSW
Location - International - Hunter - Hamilton
TAFE NSW Hamilton is located close to the cafés, shops, restaurants and boutiques of Newcastle’s popular Beaumont Street area.
Offering a range of training facilities including commercial kitchens, a full service restaurant and a commercial scale boning room and sausage making facility; TAFE NSW Hamilton is always looking for innovative ways to invest in improving learning outcomes.
TAFE NSW Hamilton works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry standard facilities:
- ‘The Clydesdale’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Industry-standard meat processing facility
- On-site apprentice chef and hospitality traineeship employment office
- Cafeteria student training facility
- Commercial bakery teaching facilities and bakery shop, open to the public
- Barista training facilities
TAFE NSW Hamilton is built upon the homelands of the Awabakal people.