Hunter Street - TAFE NSW
Location - International - Hunter - Hunter Street
TAFE NSW Hunter St is located in the heart of Newcastle’s CBD, and is well known for its studio-based fine arts training for professional artists.
Home to the Newcastle Art School and Newcastle Film School, TAFE NSW Hunter St is a cradle of creative arts nurturing and inspiration, having fostered graduates who have since achieved commercial success, and many others who have gained successful careers in a variety art, fashion, and media related organisations.
TAFE NSW Hunter St works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Traditional and digital photographic studios
- Photography darkroom
- Drawing and painting studios
- Specialist sculpture facilities
- Modern printmaking facilities
- Audio Dialogue Replacement recording studio
- Dedicated gallery and exhibition space
- State-of-the-art video camera equipment including Scarlett 4K RED camera; Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro; Green screen and wireless motion-capture studios
- Digital media Mac lab
- Dedicated Art library
TAFE NSW Hunter Street is built upon the homelands of the Awabakal people.