Northern Beaches - TAFE NSW
Location - International - Northern Sydney - Northern Beaches
TAFE NSW, Northern Beaches, located opposite the Warringah Mall in Brookvale, has specialist training facilities for hospitality, hair and beauty, sport and fitness, community services and health, ceramics and more.
The close proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia, makes TAFE NSW Northern Beaches a popular choice for international students wanting to study and experience the Australian beach lifestyle.
TAFE NSW, Northern Beaches works closely with the community and industry to ensure you have access to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Pittwater Training Restaurant - open to the public for lunch and dinner
- Hair, beauty and make-up academy
- Community health and fitness education centre
- Gawura Aboriginal learning centre
- Maritime simulation centre
- Ceramics facility with a glaze technology lab
- Accessibility and disability services
- Counselling and career advice
TAFE NSW Northern Beaches is built upon the homelands of the Guringai people.