Location - International - South Western Sydney - Wetherill Park
TAFE NSW, Wetherill Park in Sydney’s western suburbs is recognised throughout Australia and internationally for its state-of-the-art facilities and training related to the vehicle and transport industries.
Beyond our transport and automotive facilities, TAFE NSW Wetherill Park also offers study option in areas such as business and administration, health and community services, tourism and hospitality.
As of 2019, TAFE NSW Wetherill Park will also offer courses in Innovation Manufacturing, Robotics and Science, allowing students to study how these fields relate to Metal Fabrication & Welding, Advance Manufacturing, Robotics, Drafting and 3D Design/Printing, to name a few.
TAFE NSW, Wetherill Park works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Tourism and Hospitality facilities
- Restaurant Wetherill Park - open to the public for lunch and dinner
- Heavy vehicle and plant mechanics training centre
- Transport engineering technology centre
- In 2019 Wetherill Park will offer Innovation Manufacturing, Robotics and Science.