Location - International - North Coast - Wollongbar
TAFE NSW Wollongbar is located in northern New South Wales, between Lismore and Ballina, and is surrounded by rich farmlands which produce a variety of sub-tropical fruit crops.
A state-of-the-art education and training facility, TAFE NSW Wollongbar is committed to educating and empowering students to meet the needs and expectations of the ever-changing local community.
TAFE NSW Wollongbar works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- ‘Nightcap’ - an operational training restaurant, open to the public
- Cookery training kitchen and outdoor training kitchen with pizza oven and barbeque
- Mobile kitchen hospitality van
- Student-run training cafe
- Fully functioning training laboratory
- Simulated airport security training facilities
- Simulated aircraft cabin crew training facilities
- Simulated aircraft ground crew training facilities
- Horticulture training facilities, that includes:
- working farm
- golf course and putting green
- tennis court
- Hair, beauty and massage training academy
- Construction and building staging area
- Plumbing sandpit and workshop area
- Flexible learning space capable of hosting up to 400
- Fully equipped automotive workshop for servicing motorcycles, and light and heavy vehicles.
- Automotive panel-beating workshop with spray-painting booth
- Design and fashion studios
- Flexible learning space able to accomodate 20 students
TAFE NSW Wollongbar is built upon the homelands of the Bundjalung people.